Set Up Ayurveda Clinic - Wellness Spa Attached With Clinics, Hotels & Resorts or Independently With Ayurvedalayam
Ayurvedalayam is the first and biggest ayurveda hospital in Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Through Ayurveda, Ayurvedalayam provides means to shed all worries, anxieties and illnesses. A holistic experience is what Ayurvedalayam aims for with its range of Ayurvedic treatments and therapies. And the expert hands at the Hospital make sure of it in every minute detail.
Franchisee Proposals for:
- Layam Spa (A Modern Ayurvedic Spa) – Wellness Spa
- Ayurvedalayam – Sampoorna Panchakarma Treatment Centre
- Combined unit of Ayurvedalayam Med Spa (Ayurveda Clinic + Med Spa)
Expand your Business by opening an Ayurveda Clinic cum Massage / SPA unit at your existing Hotel Business, Hospital, Resort.
The response and the enthusiasm of the people who have undergone treatment in Ayurvedalayam have been tremendous and it is felt that the need of the hour is to set up additional treatment centers. So we are planning to open several outlets across the nation as well as abroad in the next 2 years.
The word “ayurveda” is translated from Sanskrit to mean “the science of life”. The word “ayurvedalayam” is translated from Sanskrit to mean “ayu” mean life, “veda” mean science and “alayam” mean “abode” – house/home. Like Himalayam - hima ”snow” alayam “abode”.
Irrespective of who runs or own it, if Ayurveda is done in the proper Traditional Way, the customers of Ayurveda will go back to their home with happy memories of a lifetime experience, with their personality enriched by utilizing the opportunity provided by the Ayurveda Centers
Why Ayurvedalayam Franchisee?
- We provide readymade and customized Ayurvedalayam Franchisee packages to suite all your needs. At present a number of Ayurvedic Treatment centers have started in different parts, especially in tourist places. But most of them lack trained therapists to carry out different Ayurvedic treatments and massages. So people are not getting the proper Ayurvedic treatments and massage therapies.
- AYURVEDALAYAM provides deputation of well qualified and experienced Ayurvedic Doctors and Massage Therapists, Pharmacists, Panchakarma Technicians, Office cum Marketing staffs as per the requirement. Salary, food and accommodation should be provided by you.
- Ayurvedalayam Courses and Manpower Support for Franchisee
- Ayurveda Courses offered by Ayurvedalayam are one of the best available today on the subject of Ayurveda and Panchakarma, which gives sufficient theoretical knowledge as well as practical training.
Ayurvedalayam training program also covers the important internal cleansing method of Ayurveda – Panchakarma treatments.Which include the following treatments
- Vamana – Vomiting treatment for expelling aggravated Kapha Dosha from the body.
- Virechana – Purgation treatment for expelling aggravated Pitha Dosha from the body.
- Vasti – Medicated enema treatment with herbal oils and decoctions for expelling the aggravated vata dosha.
- Nasya – Nasal Medication for the purification of Head.
- Raktha moksha – A traditional way of impurified blood letting treatment procedure
- Urban Model: – The Urban Franchise Model is suitably located in the heart of the city. It can be either a Wellness Spa or Ayurvedic Clinical Spa depending on the choice of the Franchisee.
- Hotel / Resort Franchise Model is an accommodation/ lodging facility where the primary focus is to provide the individual services for wellness seekers who are looking for a place to relax and rejuvenate, with natural therapies such as yoga, meditation and positive lifestyle changes through ancient healing methodology “Ayurveda”. It consists of rooms to stay, along with all in-house leisure and relaxation facilities. This model consists of either a wellness spa or Ayurvedic Clinical spa. The franchisee has all the freedom to choose any of the set up as per their investment planning and requirements.
Option A – Wellness Spa – Layam Spa: A Wellness spa is an establishment where people come for professionally administered personal care treatments such as rejuvenation and detoxification treatments, herbal oil massages and ayurvedic facials etc. It is similar to a Luxury Day Spa in that it is only visited for the duration of the treatment.
Treatments offered in this type of Wellness Spa are –
- Siroabhyangam (Head Massage)
- Sirodhara (Dhara)
- Facial and Face Pack for Glowing Complexion
- Rejuvenation program
- Detoxification treatment program
- Treatment for Removing Stress and Strain & Toning up of the Whole Body
Option B – Ayurvedic Clinical Spa : An Ayurvedic Clinical spa or Ayurvedic Centre is a full fledged treatment centre where one seeks expert health advice by licensed health care professional such as an Ayurvedic Doctor (BAMS) and accordingly treated of various ailments. The doctor may advise Panchakarma which is a complete body rejuvenation procedure and alleviates chronic diseases from its roots. This can be established by any entrepreneur who wishes to invest in the health care industry.
Treatments offered Ayurvedic Clinical SPA – includes all the therapies offered in a wellness SPA model:
- Eye Care
- Weight Loss
- Post Pregnancy Programme (Udwarthanam)
- Arthritis and Spondylitis (Vasti)
- Sinusitis & Migraine
- And various wellness therapies
Staff Support and Training:
- Ayurvedalayam Franchise provides help in recruiting, training and placement of its staff at an affordable cost.
- The staffs can also be hired to the company under a contract at optimum package to keep the overhead cost of the company to a bear minimum.
- Training of the therapists and Doctor are also done at our world class Ayurvedalayam Training Center. This Ayurvedic training institute helps you to get highly groomed staff in the shortest possible time.
- Sales and Marketing support:
- Ayurvedalayam assist in developing start up and ongoing marketing and advertising plans. Our marketing team would provide you extensive coverage in India as well as abroad.
- Our marketing skills and support will help you to cut out a niche in this ever expanding hospitality industry.
- Our aggressive offline and online marketing team would impart secrets of AYURVEDA and entrust the much needed impetus to your trade. AYURVEDALAYAM participates in various fairs and exhibitions which would give you a global presence and believe us at no extra cost.
Design & Layout:
- Ayurvedalayam would provide an exquisite design for your interiors and ambiance that will take your guest’s breathe away. Our project consultants will plan the overall traditional yet rich feel of the place. The charges of the project consultants would be available on request.
- AYURVEDALAYAM - Use of name
- All the franchisees will be run under the name and style of AYURVEDALAYAM / LAYAM SPA. This name and style is the registered property under Trade Mark Registry. Additional or supplementary names can be used along with our name for the use as franchisee name.
Ayurvedalayam franchise fee:
- One time non refundable Ayurvedalayam Brand Fee, Development fee and training fee and franchise fee is very nominal asIndian Rupees 3,00,000/- for Category ‘C’ , Indian Rupees 5,00,000/- for Category ‘B’ and Indian Rupees 10,00,000/- for category ‘A’ for setting up Ayurveda Med SPA as well as Ayurveda Clinic, Massage Centre in luxurious type, middle class type.
- Monthly Franchisee Fees Rs. 10500/- per month is applicable for all categories.
- The monthly franchisee fee and salaries of doctors and therapists to be paid on or before 10th of every month for the fees payable for the succeeding month.
- According to the premises and location our experts will give you the guidelines for making/altering/decorating the massage therapy rooms, doctor consultation room, visitors lounge.
- Minimum requirement is to have two massage rooms, consultation room and reception.
- We provide deputation of doctor -1 and therapists – 2 (male -1, female-1). Salary, food and accommodation should be provided by you.
We could help with our technical expertise for Panchakarma equipment, massage oil/powders, help in organizing Ayurveda medical campaign, planning and marketing, developing website and promotion on the internet. We could promote your centre through our website as well.
Thanks and Regards