Educen is an integrated Training solution company, established by a group of Professionals who have been active in the field of Human Resource Management, Quality System, Organizational Development, Business Process Improvement, Soft Skill Training, Education and Corporate Services for a long time. We are Affiliated Training partners with Yes Bank for Yesforce program.
“360 Degree Solution to all your hiring needs”.
Our Strength – to help clients to reach their objective through constantly getting the right people, training them and to help human resource right opportunities through Educen in banking sector.
Educen is an integrated Training solution company, established in 2014 by a group of Professionals who have been active in the field of Human Resource Management, Quality System, Organizational Development, Business Process Improvement, Soft Skill Training, Education and Corporate Services for a long time.
Educen is a Spanish word which means “Expertise in training”– As we believe that “Training is only effective if it promotes Learning”. We create an aura of togetherness with our clients and as a team we work on the SOLUTIONS mode.
Key Differtiations in Training
Industry-endorsed learning material that is highly relevant and hands-on with use of case studies etc.
Industry professionals with at least 10 years of relevant experience.
Trainings can be conducted via Classroom, online or blended Learning formats.
Educen Customize Offerings.
- Educen Banking Management Professionals (EBMP)
- Educen Credit Research Management Professionals (ECRA)
- Educen Investment Banking Operations professionals (EIBOP)
- Educen Digital Analytics Professional. (EDAP)
- Educen Digital Marketing Professional. (EDMP)
- Educen Business Analytics Professional. (EBAP)
- Responsive hiring: – Ready placement at no cost involved for Client.
- Source to Placement: - 2-3 month programs targeted towards onboarding specific trained resources in large numbers with no cost involved to client.
- Corporate training: - 2-10 day programs targeted towards employee skill development.
- You get staff that is trained, tested and ready for the financial business.
- You get candidates who are serious about a career in financial business.
- You get personnel who are familiar with the latest financial technology interface.
- You get human resources who are familiar with diverse financial products.
- You get members with excellent intra-personal skills.
- You get assets who are familiar with the financial business environment.